World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Another season finished


Stone Mtn. HG last weekend was a fine way to end the season.  All the guys I throw with are first class and great throwers.  I finished a respectable 3rd place in this tough group.
This 2013 season saw me winning my 3rd World title and setting 4 new World records in the 22# Hammer, 16# hammer, 16# sheaf toss and 22# sheaf toss.  Now it is time for rehabilitation training for the next 2 months to rest my body and mind!
January I will start to pick up the pace a bit with heavier weights.  Next year will be a great year with the World Championships in Scotland.
A "tentative" schedule for next year;
March- The Arnold Classic 
April- Southern Md.
         -Loch Norman, NC
        - Canada
May- Maryville, Tn.
July- Grandfather Mtn, NC
Sept- Virginia HG
       - Estes Park, Co
       - Loon Mtn, NH
       - Scotland
Oct- Stone Mtn.    

Thanks to my sponsor for their support and superior products  http://www.biorhythm-ads.com/

Kill it,
Irish Celt


No comments: