- Meal 1- 1 cp ckd oats, 30g protein pwdr, water
- Snack - piece of fruit usually apple or berries
- Meal 2- same as meal 1
- Snack- cliff bar
- Meal 3- 1 LG bowl mixed greens, sliced cheddar cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 5 oz grilled chicken breast, 1/2 cp sweet potatoes, 1cp steamed cabbage, 1/2 cp steamed brocolli
- Snack- Cliff bar
- Meal 4- same as meal 3 EXCEPT no salad
- Snack- raw almonds
- Meal 5- Salad like above, 5 oz lean sirlion, brown rice pasta with no sugar sauce
- Meal 6- 2 cps puffed Kamut cereal, 30g protein, water.
Water- probably about gallon +... Water is the only thing i drink.
Chiropractic adjustments 3-4x/wk
Massage 1-2x month
Workouts- lift, throw and conditioning- 2x/wk, Throw 2-3hr session/wk, Beach walk or sprints 2x/wk.
Usually 1-2 days off from any training.
Workout supplements are from http://www.biorhythm-ads.com/
They are by far the best I have taken, and I have been for 35+ years. They include for me
Kre Alkalyn - a great Creatine supp. that you DO NOT have to load up on.
Post Workout- Afterglow
Pre Workout- TBD
Protein- Whole Gains- mixes really easy and quick.
Daily supplements are all from Standard Process
Cod liver oil
Cataplex C- Vit C
Cataplex B- B complex
Trace minerals with B12
Ligaplex II- feeds musculoskeletal system and provides freedom of movement
All of these are from whole foods.
For me this is the recipe to perform and recover at the best of my ability!!!
I am distributor for both companies..
And Thank you of course to my sponsor Bio Rhythm..