World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ultimo Maximo



The last game of the 2013 season is fastly approaching.  Stone Mtn. HG is next Sat the 19th of Oct. "The Grand Finale."  I am feeling really good going into this last game, but ready to get on with the off- season.  I have some big things planned for 2014...  I would like to thank my Love, Sharon for putting up with and supporting me through this great journey!!  My sponsor for their unending support, Tim and the crew over at http://www.biorhythm-ads.com/  Look for an article they put together on me in the GNC publication in Dec.  Lastly all my Highland games family, the constant encouragement and commardre is what keeps me going!!
I know this sounds like and end of season post, but I was feeling it, so here you have it!  I will give an end of season re-cap post after Stone mtn.
Thanks


Kill It, 
Irish Celt

No comments: