World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Results Day 1

This is by far the most talented Masters Athletic field I have ever competed against. I am sitting 1/2 point out of 4th- so 5th place right now. I have some good events today, so if I have an above average day I can pull out 3rd. My pr Braemar was only good enough for 7th place- wow... The Germans have 3 guys, one was National East German champ and Olympian in shot putt, the other Olympian Hammer thrower and the other is built like Arnold.
I was pleased with my stones- BS- 36 2 for 7th, OS- 44+ for 5th, HH- disappointed, my first throw slipped then I never recovered holding on too tight, I only managed a 93+ for 5th. Also a bit down in the LW with 68+ for 4th. Then I had a good caber tieing for 1st. The 2 Scotts dominated the HH, throwing 112+...
Today HW, LH, Challenge Caber, WOB
More later...

Kill It,
Irish Celt

No comments: