World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 2- Final results

Well, I did it. I came up from 5th and took 3rd... Wow, what a incredible day... First event I won the HW, and missed a new World Record by 1'. Second event LH, 3rd behind the 2 Scotts with a nice throw of 121'. Third event WOB- this was for the World Champion Masters Weight over bar and I pulled it out with a pr of 19'. That was all the scoring events and I pulled out 3rd by 1 point- Hell yeah!!! Next was a monster Challenge caber, about 19' 180#- I turned it on my second attempt for the win and was the only one to turn it!!!
I would like to thank my Dad and Cousin Joey for there support out there on the field!!!
Also the Germans invited me to do a game next week in Frankfurt- so hell yeah I will be there!!!
3 prs, BS, HW and WOB...

Kill it,
Irish Celt

No comments: