World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the Zone

After finishing 3rd last year at Worlds I had NO mercy on anyone. I came prepared for battle. I won 8 out of 9 events had 4 prs and set a new World Record in the 16# Sheaf tossing it 36' 5". I now understand what it means to be "in the zone" I truly felt it. It's like this, all the prep work has been done with hrs. upon hrs. of practice and lifting. You go on the field and your just thinking about competing, you hear nothing, you almost feel nothing, you step up and everything falls into place, and the pure joy and fun of watching the impliments go real far... Thanks to Sharon for helping me get ready for this game and being their for support!

Now I prep for Belgium...

Live Strong

Irish Celt

No comments: