World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Chapter...

After much thought and vigilance I have decided to retire from Highland Games competition.  I will miss the camaraderie and of course the many friends and great people I have met along the way!!!  I will stay involved in the games on a judging/announcing capacity.
Now on to the next chapter.  I will spend this next year getting my body in top cardiovascular shape.  I will start posting workouts and weight loss progress.
As far as competition, well lets just say there is something in the horizon, but for now I am enjoying training for the sake of training!!
I want to thank ALL my friends and family for their undying support.  Of course my sponsor Biorhythm who followed me from the beginning with my Highland Games endeavor.  And most of all my Love Sharon for having the confidence in me, and giving me that support and push when things got really hard.  Thank you!

Kill it,
Irish Celt

No comments: