World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 3, 2012

Virginia Scottich games

I did a great job recovering from the Montana games the week before Virginia.  Did a light recovery workout on Tuesday, ate good food and got lots of rest.  This was the rough and tough Pro crew for the games.  It was a hard fought battle all day.  I had an above average day and came out 2nd overall.  I won the Braemar stone, Caber and Sheaf.  Big Eric Frasure #4 rank Pro came out on top.  These guys are some of the best Athletes and even better people!!!  Fun with a mix of seriousness was had all day!!
I have 3 weeks to get ready for the Hew Hampshire Pro Masters game at Loon Mountain.  I hit the beach this morning for a nice walk, a few sprints up the dune and an ocean soak.  Light lift tomorrow then its full bore for the next 3 weeks.

Kill it,
Irish Celt     

No comments: