World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 24, 2012

Victory at New Hampshire HG


Thousands of people cheering you on, mountainesqe landscape, in the company of World class Athletes, friends and family watching, etc...  That was the setting for the New Hampshire HG this year.  This is my 4th year going to this games and every year is more magical than the last.
I had a great games with some big clutch throws.  I won Braemar stone, light weight for distance, both the competition Caber and Challenge Caber, weight over the bar, whilst 52 year young Mike Baab tried for a new 50+ World record, also won the Sheaf and had 3 nice tosses trying for a new World Record- to no avail...
I emerged the Champ at the end of a hard fought battle.  I leave nothing in the tank, its all on the field.  Otherwise why would anyone do a sport half speed?  
I would like to thank my sponsors Shiek belts, Standard Process for the herbs and macro/micro nutrients and Bio Rhythm for the performance enhancing pre and post workout, Protein and Creatine!! 
One more game this year, 4 weeks to Stone Mtn. HG

Kill it,
Irish Celt

No comments: