World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

World Championships, May 26

Well maybe your wondering about my last game, Southern MD.  I decided it would be better to heal a little more and train more intensely for the World Championships.  With a little less than 3 weeks to go, I am feeling better than I have felt in a while.  Last season really took its toll on me and I am just now healed up from it.  I competed in 15 games in 4 different countries.  Its bad enough the toll competition takes on you let alone traveling.  I really have to give a lot of credit to my supplement sponsors, Bio Rhythm and Standard Process.  Without these great supplements it would have taken longer to heal up!  Bio Rhythm http://www.biorhythm-ads.com/  supplies me with pre (new formula coming) / post (Afterglow) workout and a great quality Protein called Whole Gains.  Ask for Tim Gatti, he really knows his stuff!
Standard Process www.standardprocess.com  supplies me with my Vits/Mins and herbs..  They only sell to Physicians, so go find a Chiropractor or MD that sells these great products.  All their blends are from whole foods.. 
If any of you are in the Greenville, SC area on the 26th of May- come on by and watch us compete..  It is going to be a huge Masters World Championships http://www.scottishmasters.org/   with well over 100 Athletes from all over the world.  Click on who's coming.  I have 20 guys in my class.

Kill it,
Irish Celt

No comments: