World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2x World Champion

                                    Receiving my sword for 1st place

This past Saturday I stepped on the field for the Masters Highland Games World Championships and prevailed the winner to take my 2nd title.  I had 17 guys in my class and everyone was gunning for me!  I got through the day with 9 out of 9 Gold medals.  I tied for 1st in 2 events, Caber and WOB.  I was very pleased with my performance considering I had hurt my back 10 days before.  Chiropractic, Massage, PT, and liniments got me to 90% before the game.
Thank you everyone for their support and a HUGE shout out to my sponsors, Bio Rhythm, Standard Process and Shiek Belts.
Next game is in 7 weeks, Pro meet at Grandfather mountain, NC July 13.

Kiil it,
Irish Celt   

No comments: