World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HUGE WIN IN NH...

72'+ Light weight throw

I put together a great game this past weekend to pull out my best first place finish of the season. The competition was World class and everyone was throwing hard in front of the 20, 000+ spectators! I had another shot at the WR in sheaf missing 38' barely! Got back Monday, hit the gym Tues., work today, then tomorrow im on my way to Bethlehem, Pa. for the Celtic Classic. Celtic is another huge games which is the Pro National Championships and they will showcase us, The Legends. We will throw over the 2 days in between the Pro's.
More to come...

Kill It,
Irish Celt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Flynn, just saw you at the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, PA. I just wanted to let you know you inspire me. Your a great athlete (all the athletes at the Classic were awesome). But it meant a lot to see someone my age (I'm 46) with HUGE Arms and Legs tossing telephone poles : ) Inspires me to work out more myself. Your beautiful!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Where are you off to next ? Would be great to watch you compete. (beeper711@comcast.net)