World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hew Hampshire HG

Here I am in the beautiful Mountains of New Hampshire. Friday, 11:20am and 41 degrees. Today is the start of the Pro Masters games and the open Pro World Championships. We start off with the light hammer. We will finish up tomm. with the rest of the events. The Masters is a very tough group of international throwers.
I will update as the weekend progresses!

Kill It,
Irish Celt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Flynn, just saw you at the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, PA. I just wanted to let you know you inspire me. Your a great athlete (all the athletes at the Classic were awesome). But it meant a lot to see someone my age (I'm 46) with HUGE Arms and Legs tossing telephone poles : ) Inspires me to work out more myself. Your beautiful! (beeper711@comcast.net)