World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 28, 2011

9 Weeks to San Antonio


My first World Record in 2010 at San Antonio, 36' Sheaf toss...



Training is going good and in 9 weeks I will be in Sunny San Antonio, Texas to defend my title from last year! Ed Cosner the meet director is bringing in some ringers. It will be one of the biggest Masters meet this year!
In a few weeks I will shift my training to 40-40-20, 40% Throwing, 40% Lifting and 20% conditioning. Right now i'm about 20-60-20, respectively.
The energy at the gym has been fantastic, with the addition to some good friends!
Thanks everyone for their support, especially my sponsors,
BioRhythm supplements and Schiek belts!

Deepest regards to the loss of a Fitness pioneer, Jack LaLanne... RIP!

Kill It,
Irish Celt

1 comment:

Tim Gatti said...

Gene, its a pleasure to be one of your sponsors! You make it easy because of your class, hard work and dedication. Biorhythm, is proud to have you as one of our athletes. Keep killin it...

Tim Gatti