World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Final days in Berlin

My German Family; Daniel, Liesa, Hans, and Magrit Dorow
My last 3 days were spent in a small town town outside of Berlin called Furstenwalde. It is the home of Sport Club, Stone- Walker ( http://www.stone-walker.de/ ). Hans Dieter Dorow is the head master of the Club.

I have adopted this German family as my own... They took me in and treated me like family, Magrit, Hans wonderful wife fixed Breakfast every morning that was fit for a king, and dinners to fill you till morning. Their son, Daniel and his wonderful girlfriend Liesa showed me around Berlin and was my interpreter for the whole trip...

Hans is a brother in steel. At 51 his strength levels kept up with me in the Gym, we had a wonderful workout on Wed. Daniel and his friend Andre joined us. Oh yeah, Daniel and Andre are also Highland games competitors as well as Hans.

I first met Hans in Scotland last year and again in Belgium where we took the field together!

On Thurs. we traveled into Poland and had a great lunch with one of Han's friends...

I am now back in the USA and like they say "There is no place like home"... It was a LIFE changing and amazing experience. I recommend that everyone travel abroad- at least once!


Kill it,

Irish Celt

No comments: