World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 20, 2008

Richmond Highland Games

This weekend will be my last game of the 08' season. I have thrown in Richmond as a pro in 1997 and they took a picture of me topless throwing the Caber and used it the following year as a poster for the games! Where are my royalties???? ha ha.
I am throwing in Masters division this year and am feeling really good and strong. Hope everyone can come out and watch, I promise to put on a good show!!!
I will start my off season training next week for the 09' season. I am going to get bigger and stronger then ever and be ready to win the 09' Masters World Championships in Scotland- Hell yes!

Stay tuned for my next blog on "the quest for greatness- World Champion"

Live Strong,
Irish Celt

No comments: