World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celtic Travels

This weekend brings me to Anne Arundel, MD for the Scottish Highland games. This is my 7th games of this year and I am in prime form. My goal for this weekend is to hit 50+ and 70+ in the heavy weight throws. If i can do this i have a good chance at beating my rival big Steve Pulcinella. Steve and I have been competing together since 94' with he getting the better of me. Its revenge time!!!
I am driving up to NJ on Thurs. before the games to see my folks, rest and eat like hell on Fri., then Dad and I will drive down to MD on Sat. for the comp. I always like having friends and family come out and watch the games, it really pumps me up!
I will report when the game is over!

Live Strong,
Irish Celt

No comments: