World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 12, 2013

5 weeks and counting/FOCUS...


With 5 weeks left till the World Championships my training and focus has ramped up with the emphasis on more throwing.  Strength levels are where they need to be so i am happy with that.  As I enter my In-season phase of training I dropped a day of lifting and picked up a day of throwing.  I hit all the lifts I need to do over 2 days and the 3rd day is 5-6 event training/throwing.  Right now I also do 1 event on the 2 lift days.  I will do this until I have achieved enough repetitions to feel comfortable, then drop them.
I would like to thank my sponsor http://www.biorhythm-ads.com/  There supplements are great and they put a lot of effort into formulation and quality control.
Slow and steady.
Kill It,
Irish Celt

No comments: