World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Season re-cap

2012 was a great season.  I won my second World Championship and also won some big games.  I had a personal best in the Heavy Hammer with a throw of 103' 8".  My previous best was 101+ .  I only competed in 7 games this year as opposed to 15 the year before.  My body is in much better shape the end of this season compared to last.
My plan for next season is to do about 7-8 games.  I have decided to compete in Worlds, even though it is 2 days before my 50th B-day.  I was going to wait till 2014 to do Worlds so i can compete in the 50-54 class.  So for 2013 I will be in the 45-49 group again.
I have some lofty goals for when I turn 50.  There are 4 World records I am going after in that 50-54 class.  
Off season training has begun and I have a good template in place.
I will write in now and again and let you all know how training is going.
Thank you everyone for your support.

Kill it,
Irish Celt

No comments: