World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is in the air

The fresh smell of cut grass, the birds chirping, but most of all the beginning of the Highland game season. Preparations are going as planned for my first game 28 April in Southern Maryland. My body is holding up OK.
Special thanks to my sponsors Bio Rhythm for their great pre and post workout recovery products, Standard Process for their great Whole food Vit/Min/Herbs and Family Chiropractic for keeping me lined up!
Without this support my body would have broken down long ago.
Get out and exercise, eat whole some foods, take your supplements and visit your Chiropractor weekly and be all you can be!

Kill It,
Irish Celt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The abdominal exercise machines, and perhaps you’re wondering what makes this different from the hundreds of other fitness machines on the market.