World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celtic Classic HG

Sept. 24-25 of this year was the Highlight of my carrer as a Highland Games Athlete. I had the privledge to be on the field with such ledgends as; from right, Petur Gudmonnson World record holder- Iceland, Ryan Vierra 5x World Champ from Ca., Paul Ferency World record holder and Athletic Director from Pa., Alistar Gunn World Champion and World record holder from Scotland
We were showcased as the Legends of the games, The Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, Pa. This is were the Pro class holds the USA National Championships the same days.
This game is the biggest game on the East Coast with 200,000+ coming threw the gates over the weekend... Love the North East!!
I have to say I had a bit of jitters and my throwing was mediocre, however I turned a big Caber and took 4th in the Challenge Caber with the Pro's.
A huge Thanks to Paul Ferency and Steve Pulcinella for getting me in!!

Kill It,
Irish Celt

No comments: