World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ready for Scotland


I leave for Scotland wed. and start a series of competitions through out Scotland and one in Belgium. I have been in Ireland for 2 1/2 weeks with family. I've been getting some great lifting in with my partner Sharon. I located a stone that me and my boys laid down on the side of the road 3 years ago, believe it, they were still there... I was freaked out. I still have the stone and threw today with it.
I snatched 120k fairly easy last week and maintaining a 500# squat easy.
Ireland has been awesome and tomorrow I lift with the Irish National team in the town of Bray, just south of Dublin. Just a light tune up!!
Hope all is well in the States!!

Kill It,
Irish Celt

No comments: