World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2 more games added




This is the San Antonio games and my 36' sheaf toss. The standards didn't go any higher!
Last week I got the invite to the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, Pa. Sept. 24-25. This is the largest games in North America. It is also the open Pro National Championships. This year they are show casing the "Legends"- Masters.
There will only be 5 events for us over 2 days, but the competition will be World Class!
The next day I got an invite back to Belguim to compete in the Belgium Masters Championship! I along with 5x World Champ Ryan Vierra will be the ones to represent USA! These games will take place Aug. 27!!!
I am truly honored to be called up and compete on this level!!
Thanks again to all my sponsors, Thier supplements keep me going!! Bio-Rhythm, Standard Process and Shiek Belts!!

Kill It,
Irish Celt

No comments: