World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hard fought win

Repeat in San Antonio! I won Athlete of the day winning 5- 1st place, 1- 2nd and 1-3rd. It was a little different this year being the favorite. That places an enormous amount of pressure that im not used to. Don't get me wrong, I perform well under pressure of the games, crowd, etc. But never being favorite with such a great field of Athletes!
Needless to say they were gunning for me, and I produced!!!
Next game will be Southern Maryland (4 wks) where the field of Athletes will be even better!!!
My friend Steve whom I have been competing against since the early 90s will be there. I have never beaten Steve (usually beats me by 1 pt.) I will be gunning for him this time!!
If anyone reading is near Leonardtown, MD come on out and watch the battle of the Titans!! April 30. http://www.cssm.org/festival

Kill It,
Irish Celt

No comments: