World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Update GMHG

This is by far one of my favorite games- Grandfather Mountain HG! Saturday was low 80s low humidity. I threw Professional Sat. and had a good day. I tied the current World champ for 1st in the Caber and placed second in the sheaf (20lb) hitting 31' and 3 good attempts at 33' for what would have been a new World record.
I finished 4th on the day out of 6.
I got talked into throwing Sunday too with the Masters. Another beautiful day and another good day for me. I won the Masters, nothing spectacular just consistant. Man I am still beat up!!!
After the game I took the girls to a waterfall and they had a blast jumping from the rocks, to me that was the highlight!!!
Well back to training tommorrow to get ready for the 1st annual Beach HG, July 24th in Currituck!!!
Kill it,
Irish Celt

No comments: