World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 28, 2010

Next- Rhode Island HG


2 weeks till Rhode Island. My friends Sam Grammer and Kate Mason are putting this game on. They are throwers themselves so I know we will be taken care of. Looking forward to it! This will be Todd's first contested Lightweight game- Go Todd!! Training is going great, im figuring some things out with my technique. So as long as my elbow holds up I expect some good numbers with my weights.
Going to stay an extra day and take in the sights and sounds of Boston. I have never been so im looking forward to it!
On a different note; I am hosting the 2010 NC State Weightlifting Championships this weekend, Sunday the 30th. I have 4 lifters that I have been working with and im looking forward to them having a great meet. They have been working really hard and im excited for them!
Go Beth, Sharon, Michael, Mark and Alec....
Live Strong,
Irish Celt

No comments: