World Champion

Here is my Chiropractic Blog- chirolifter.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Southern Maryland HG


The day started out 55 and rainy... The Masters group, which i was in started in reverse order- definitely NOT my favorite. Its really hard to get in a groove. The WOB was first and I was a little off of accuracy but managed to nail 18' and just barely missed 19... 19-20' will fall this yr.!!! Next was sheaf. It was hard to get up for this after hitting a new WR last game. I won with 27', then went to 30' and made it. I was going to stop there but what the heck, people come for a show, so I went to 33' and just barely missed. I have to say that 3' jumps are not advised once over 30'.

LH was next and I was really expected 120'+... However not to be. 108 11 was the best I could muster on that.

Next was stone, I managed a 43 3 which I was happy about... Anything over 40' for me is good. Im feeling a whole lot more in me for this yr., say 46-48'???

Weights next, 42, 28... 42 went 47 11, not that bad, however the 28 only went 64+. I was really disappointed with that considering I have been hitting over 70'+ the last game and the last few games last yr.??

Last event Caber. Of course the guys pick the lightest stick their is, so its just a subjective event because almost everyone turned it... My best was a 12:05??? I mean come on, it was clearly a 12. Oh well, never argue with the judge.

So I won 6 out of 7 events, no prs, and 1st overall.

So today was a mediocre game. I felt really good going in, but as the day went on I realized I didnt get enough rest last week and a couple stressful situations through me off. Its really amazing, when you get to a certain level, the littlest things will throw your game off!?

The day drug out, 15 guys in my class so a minimum of 10+ minutes between throws, started about 10 and went straight through till about 5:30p! The rain subsided and the weather was over cast and about 55 which was nice for throwing.

I was so glad my family came out to watch.

Todd had a good solid game hitting some prs and finishing 2nd in the Am B's... Great job Todd!


Live Strong,

Irish Celt

1 comment:

Dr Scotts Blog said...

Celebrate with a Stout!
Congrats.